Ingredients: Dark chocolate-300g, white chocolate-80g, Coconut powder-100g, roasted EatMillet Jowar flour-40g, Dry fruits-100g, condensed milk- 1 table spoon.
- Melt chocolates together in double boiler.
- Mix roasted sorghum flour, dry fruit pieces, coconut powder and condensed milk for stuffing.
- Pour one layer of melted chocolate in moulds and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Put sorghum stuffing in each mould and cover with melted chocolate and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Remove the chocolates from moulds and wrap in colored wrappers.