Ingredients: EatMillet Jowar flour – 100 g, Besan -80 g, Rice flour – 50 g, Soda –2 g, Ajwain –5 g, Salt- for taste
- Wash the chilies and slit them in the center lengthwise, de-seed and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Mix EatMillet Jowar flour, Pearl millet flour, Foxtail millet, Besan, salt, soda, turmeric, red chili powder ginger garlic paste and ajwain thoroughly.
- Add water little by little to get the right consistency, not thin and not too thick.
- Deep fry them in the oil till golden brown.
- Serve them with some hot sauce or ketchup.