Ingredients: EatMillet Jowar flour -100g, sugar powder-100g, Chocolate -83g, Butter -40g, Eggs-2, Cocoa-16g, Salt-1g, Baking powder-2g.
Sieve flour along with cocoa powder, salt, baking powder.
- Heat Chocolate and butter in double boiler
- Add sugar to this mixture, add essence & lastly add sieved sorghum & Cocoa Powder flour to this.
- Mix Well & Keep aside.
- Add 2 eggs to this mixture & slowly add milk while mixing this.
- When mixed properly like cake batter, pour in cake mould & Bake at 180º C for 20 min in preheat oven.
- Cut into pieces when cool, & Serve.