Ingredients: 1 cup EatMillet Ragi flour, 250 grams Strawberries fresh, 5 tablespoons Fresh coconut grated, 1/4 teaspoon salt,Sunflower Oil few drops for greasing
- Using a blender grind strawberries to thick pulp without adding any water. Keep the strawberry puree aside,
- In a mixing bowl, add EatMillet Ragi flour. Add salt, sprinkle little water at a time and make a crumble out of the ragi flour. Add a little water at a time to moist the flour slowly. Be patient in doing this procedure. You know it’s of the right consistency, when you hold the flour tightly in the palm of your hands it will hold itself and when you release it will break apart.The next step is to steam the ragi flour mixture.
- Place the ragi flour mixture in a steamer or Idli pot or a Puttu maker for about 10 minutes on high heat.Once the ragi mixture is steamed, transfer it to a bowl. Add the grated coconut and the strawberry pulp. Stir well to combine all the ingredients.
- The next step is to make the balls out of the mixture. Grease the palms with little oil and take a small portion of the above ragi strawberry mixture and make even shaped balls by pressing the flour with the fist.
- Serve the Healthy Strawberry & Ragi Energy Balls as a snack for a quick boost of energy. Refrigerate the balls so it will last for about 3 to 4 days.