Ingredients: Eat Millet Foxtail Idli rava – 1 cup, Palm jaggery – 1 cup Water – 1 cup , Ghee – 2 tsp, Coconut – 2 tbsp (chopped), Cashew nuts – 2 tbsp (chopped), Green cardamom powder – 1 tsp, Salt – 1 pinch
- Take one cup of Eat Millet foxtail idli rava And clean it and Roast it for 10 to 15 mints
- Take 1 cup of water and add 1 cup palm jaggery. let the jaggery get dissolved
- Then take a kadai and add 1 tablespoon of ghee and add 2 tablespoon of chopped coconut and 2 tablespoons cashew nuts then roast them.
- Then strain the Jaggery water with the strainer and add green cardamom powder 1 tsp and once it start boiling switch of flame
- Then now add Eat millet foxtail idli rava little by little into it and make sure no lumps are formed using a whisk helps in this then now switch on the stove Mix it well and add 1 tsp of ghee into it mix it well
- Now add 1 pinch salt then mix it well till the batter becomes like a dough let it cool it then apply little ghee in to your hand and make the dumplings and serve it.