Ingredients: EatMillet Foxtail Upma rava, Pepper ½ tsp, Garlic 5 nos, Oil 2 tbsp, Cumin seeds ½ tsp, Mustard seeds ½ tsp, Ginger(chopped) ½ tsp, Onions(chopped) ½ cup, Green chillies – 3 nos , Salt To taste , Curry leaves 1 spring , Water 3-4 cup, EatMillet Foxtail millet Upma rava 1 cup, Mixed dal (chana dal, moong dal, split moong dal, red gram, toor dal) 1 cup, Ghee 1 tsp.
- Cook the mixed dal with water in a pressure cooker.
- Crush pepper and garlic with pestle.
- Heat oil in a pan, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, crushed ginger, crushed pepper and garlic and saute it.
- Add onions, green chillies, salt, curry leaves and saute it. Add water and allow it boil, check for seasoning.
- Add EatMillet foxtail millet Upma rava and mix it, later cook until it is 70 percent done. At last add ghee and mix it.
- Now EatMillet foxtail millet upma rava khichdi is ready to serve.